There are a few possible reasons for not being able to log in to your account:
- You haven't confirmed your email
- Your password is not working
Confirm your email
In order to access Gateway Academy courses, you will need to confirm your account first. If the link from the invitation email is not working anymore, follow these steps to get a new one:
- Go to https://gateway.academy/users/confirmation/new
- Enter the email you used when you created your account
- Click on the "Resend confirmation instructions" button
In a few minutes you will receive a confirmation email with a link on which you need to click. Note that if the email does not reach you within minutes, it might have ended up in your Spam folder.
Once you click on the link you received via email, you'll be able to log in successfully
Reset your password
If your password is not working, follow these steps to set a new one:
- Head to https://gateway.academy/ and click on the "Sign in" button at the top right corner
- Click on "Forgot your password" below the "Log in" button
- Enter your email and click on "Send me password reset instruction".
In a couple of minutes you should receive an email in your inbox with password reset instructions. Note that if the email does not reach you within minutes, it might have ended up in your Spam folder.
If the issue is not resolved, let us know through the chat icon and we will look into it.